Meet Jason Beal
I grew up in Eagle Lake, Minnesota and have lived the Mankato area my entire life. After East High School, I attended Mankato State University where I graduated with a degree in Corporate Finance and a minor in Business Administration. After working in the restaurant/bar business for 6 years, I started selling real estate in 1998 and opened JBeal Homes in April of 2002. I have extensive knowledge in Management, Accounting, Finance, and Construction. I have also remodeled homes and assisted in building homes from start to finish.
Selling or buying a house can be a very enjoyable process, as long as the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed; working with an experienced agent is key. Real estate transactions have many different components that can sometimes be hard to deal with and I try to offer the highest level of service for my clients. I am accessible to them 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns and I will always stand behind my word.
I live in North Mankato with my wife Shannon, and our three beautiful children Savannah, Rowan, and Jovienne.
- B.S. Degree – Finance with Minor in Business Administration (MN State U. – Mankato)
- Graduate, REALTORS® Institute
- Board of Directors, Realtors Association of Southern MN (2000-present)
- President of the Board of Directors REALTORS® Assoc. of Southern MN (2002-3, 2010-11, 2016-17)
- Chairperson of the Public Relations Committee, REALTORS® Assoc. of Southern MN (2002-3)
- Board of Directors, MN Assoc. of Realtors (2002-4)
- Professional Standards Committee, MN Assoc. of Realtors (2002 -present)
- Member of the Finance Committee, MN Assoc. of Realtors (2002-3)
- Executive Board of Directors for the MN Assoc of Realtors (2004-6)
- Member of the Educare Foundation’s finance committee (2012-2013)
- Member of Greater Mankato Growth
- President of MSU Men’s Hockey Blue Line Club (2012 – current)
- Million Dollar Producer Each Year Since 1998
Fun Facts About Jason
1. How many countries have you visited?
I have visited 3 countries outside of the United States. I have been to Jamaica, Mexico, and Canada.
2. What sports do you or have you played?
Growing up I played baseball, and in high school I ran track and was the captain of the football & wrestling teams.
3. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include traveling, golf, playing guitar, hosting gatherings with my wife, and being involved with Maverick hockey.
4. Do you have any pets?
During this past summer (2017) I got my very 1st pet, a very small Morkie named Oliver.
5. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother James and a younger sister Sara.
Being a Realtor
“I want my clients to be comfortable with my knowledge. I want to assist them in understanding the Real Estate process from start to finish.”
1. What is your favorite thing about being a realtor?
My favorite part about being a realtor is the opportunity to work with and get to know many people. I love helping clients to better understand the buying and selling process. I also enjoy sharing my knowledge with my clients to help them make the right decisions based on their needs in their real estate transactions.