“Whether buying or selling, I will always work with your best interest in mind.”
My passion is helping people.
A native of Michigan, Elaine Buhs has lived in Mankato for over 13 years. She brings 25 years experience as a Registered Nurse to JBeal Real Estate Group. As a Nurse, she learned how to listen and act on the behalf of patients, as well as their families.
I know what it’s like to move into a new community. It can take up a year or more before you really feel like you know your new surroundings! But it doesn’t need to. As a transplant, I understand the needs and challenges of getting connected to your new location. With each move, I’ve gained a lot of experience purchasing, selling, staging and even building a home. Getting my real estate license has given me a great understanding of the whole process. I truly have a passion for creating a smooth transition for buyers and sellers.
My husband Chad and I have two teenaged children. We are hosting our third International Exchange student from Germany. We also have two dogs: Molly, a rescue from BENCHES, and Chloe. We love to travel as a family and have had the privilege of visiting two of our former students in Germany.
I’m an avid gardener, walker and car enthusiast. I love being involved in the Mankato community and have been a part of numerous organizations & fundraisers for causes that are near and dear to my heart.
I’d love to assist you in getting connected to the community. Please call me at 507-720-2313!
- Minnesota-Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member Minnesota Assoc. of REALTORS®
- Associates Degree Henry Ford College School of Nursing ’92
- Mankato Symphony Orchestra Board Member (2017-present)
- BackPack Food Program Committee Member (2011-present)
- CREW 52 Super Bowl Volunteer (2018)
- Loyola Parent Association Board Member (2010-2014)
- Loyola Wired to the Heart Chair (2014) Committee (2010-2016)
- MACS Nite fundraising committee member (2010-2015)
Find me on Facebook