“I can assure you that your real estate needs will be met with the utmost professionalism and service that you deserve.”
I am originally from Pipestone, MN and have lived in the Mankato area for over 40 years. My wife Deb and I have been married for 47 years. We have three grown children, James, Jason, and Sara, and 8 beautiful grandchildren, all living in or not far from Mankato.
I am a Navy veteran, member of the Eagle Lake American Legion and past Mayor of the City of Eagle Lake. I also serve on the Eagle Lake EDA Committee and am currently a board member of Greater Mankato Growth. My hobbies include golfing, boating, biking and family get-togethers.
I am a licensed Realtor at JBeal Real Estate Group. I have been a Realtor since 1999. Prior to that I was in Sales and Management for over 30 years.
I know the Greater Mankato Area market. I take pride in providing my experience with helping people buy or sell real estate. By thoroughly understanding the buying and selling process I will help reduce the stress and get the job done.
- Graduate of the REALTORS® Institute (GRI)
- MN State Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member, National Assoc. of REALTORS®
- Member, Minnesota Assoc. of REALTORS®
- Member, REALTORS® Assoc. of Southern MN
- Past Member, Region 9 Commission
- Past Mayor, Eagle Lake
- Member, MLS Multiple Listings Service
- Million Dollar Producer 2002-2017
- Member, Greater Mankato Growth board