“Buying or selling a home can be stressful. It is my commitment to you to make your experience of buying or selling a home as stress free and enjoyable as possible.”
My past experiences have been 13 years on the local fire department. Five years of that time was spent as fire chief and 10 years on the rescue squad. I also spent eight years as a councilman on the city council board. Since 1987 I have served on the board of directors at Community Bank. My wife and I owned and operated a building center for 18 years and in this time, we have built and sold spec homes. My hobbies include, golf, golf, or golf. We also do enjoy traveling.
I have been a realtor since 2001. If you are looking to buy or sell, please let me put my experience in the building industry and my experience in real estate to work for you.
- Minnesota-Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member, Minnesota Assoc. of REALTORS®
- Member, REALTORS® Assoc. of Southern MN
- Member, MLS Multiple Listings Service
- Member, MLS Board Of Directors
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member, National Assoc. of REALTORS®